Our client, a leading insurance provider and risk manager, is seeking a Developer Analyst to be part of their Technology Development Team. The team is looking for a number of .NET developer analysts to develop and support its online pension platform.
Our client is looking for people of different experience to complement and expand the existing team.
As a Developer Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Commercial experience or equivalent with developing ASP.NET websites
- Experience in database development with Microsoft SQL Server with working knowledge of SQL relational databases (specifically SQL Server).
- Ability and willingness to work with multiple coding languages (eg C#/VB.NET), applications, and frameworks.
- Knowledge and understanding of security principles in application development.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio 2013 or above.
- Good problem solving skills to resolve issues quickly and accurately to support the business
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills with the ability to communicate (verbally and written).
- Familiarity and ability to assist with requirements gathering, project management and quality assurance to ensure smooth delivery.
- Experience of using TFS for source control and work item tracking
- Use of third party components: Telerik and Fusion Charts.
- Good Knowledge of C# and VB.NET
- Knowledge of oracle database development
- Experience of Front End development (CSS/HTML/JQuery)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
Training & Development
- MSDN Subscription
- PluralSight subscription
- Technical and non-technical training